Thursday, February 28, 2019

"Wish we could turn back time to the good old days when our momma sang us to sleep, but now we're stressed out" - Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots

Let's Plan it Out

I've been looking at a variety of music magazines and honestly, I'm a bit overwhelmed.  The covers of these magazines are so busy and look like they require a lot of work.  Not to mention, I'm going to have to write the articles for my magazine and I have no clue what I'm going to say.  All in all, I'm stressed!
I told myself last week that I would make a plan in order to make sure that I stayed on track.  I've decided that I need to break this magazine down for myself so I can finish small portions of the magazine at a time.  
  • Genre Research
  • Title
  • Article Topics
  • Cover Image 
  • Photos to include inside the issue
  • Layout & Color Scheme
The purpose of my magazine is to introduce and elaborate on artists of the rock genre.  The main focus of my magazine will be on the photos that showcase the artists and the brand image that the artists present to their consumers.  Since a music magazine technically falls under the Arts genre, my design and layout need to be creative and enticing for my readers to look at.

Okay! I feel better now and a bit more organized!  More research to follow in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment