Tuesday, March 12, 2019

"Cause you had a bad day" - Bad Day by Daniel Powter

I Have Some Sad News ...

This weekend I realized that I need to kick it into high gear and start taking pictures for my magazine.  So I texted my band mates that since we were having a concert this Sunday, I wanted to take photos after the concert.  My drummer texted me back privately saying that he had to tell me something. He has to leave the band for personal reasons until further notice! 😮😭 LIKE WHAT?! He said that he would perform with us on Sunday, since we had a concert already lined up, but after that he had to stop coming to practice.  He was planning to tell everyone after the concert because he didn't want the band earlier because he knew we would all be sad and start crying.

And he was right!! When the band found out, we were all a mess because our drummer, Prince, is the heart and soul of our band!  He lights up our band practices with his positive energy.  His energy is infectious and he is one of the main reasons that I enjoy being in band so much!! We hung out together after the concert and went to dinner together. It was bittersweet because we all had fun but we knew this was the last time we were going to be together as a band😥😥

So not only do I not have my pictures for my magazine, I'm also upset because I already miss Prince! The Hit Music Studio already has a new drummer lined up to join our band next Monday.  I need to get my pictures taken before I leave for Spring break so hopefully I can get in contact with her and have her ready to take pictures with the rest of the band after practice next Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment