Sunday, March 17, 2019

"Say my Name, Say my Name" - Say my Name by Destiny's Child

Magazine Title

After weeks of researching and debating, I've come to a decision about the name of my magazine. And the name of my magazine is DISTORTION.

Most magazine that I've looked at have titles that relate to either the genre or just says something along the lines of rock.  I figured that my title would have something to do with sound.  The first name that I came up with for the magazine was SoundWaves, but I didn't like it because although it does sound like the title for a music magazine, it does not hint at the rock genre

Distortion means the alteration in the shape or sound. In terms of music, the distortion pedal is used to change the clean sound of the guitar to a sound that is heavier and more powerful.  Distortion on a guitar is a sound that is well associated with rock music which is why I think it is the perfect name for my magazine.  Any music fan will know immediately that the content of my magazine relates to the rock genre.

DISTORTION is the perfect name for my magazine!! It took a while but I'm glad I finally got a name in place!

No comments:

Post a Comment